Social media

Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest Addthis Blinklist Blogger

samedi 7 mai 2016

Traditional Amish Remedy That Cures Many Diseases Including Cancer




As tradition confirms, this unique combination can help you treat health conditions like asthma, impotence, cancer, arthritis, ulcers, colds, high blood pressure and infections.




It is effective in reducing cholesterol, blood sugar and it also strengthens the immune system. Once you experience its strong antiviral, antibacterial and anticancer properties, it shall soon become your favorite drink.




This traditional Amish remedy is one of the most powerful combinations that aid in the fight against diseases and boost immunity. Drink it in the morning, before you eat or drink anything, for two weeks, and your blood pressure and cholesterol will significantly decrease.

traditional-amish-remedy-that-cures-many-diseases-including-cancer

We have already discussed about the benefits provided by garlic, ginger, apple cider vinegar and lemon, so there reason you should not try this drink.

Ingredients:
(enough for one dose)
  • 1 tsp of raw organic apple cider vinegar.
  • 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
  • 1 fresh garlic clove, grated
  • 1 knob fresh ginger, grated
  • 1 tsp raw organic honey
Note: As honey has the role of a natural sweetener, vegans and diabetics can use other sugar/honey substitute.

Preparation:
Blend all the ingredients together. Keep it in the fridge, and use it within 5 days.
Check the video below, and follow the instructions.

Dosing:
Drink this traditional Amish remedy in the morning, before you eat or drink anything. But, be careful, you should not drink it more than three times a day.




1 commentaire:

  1. Goji Berries... yes... I tried those too.for my health conditions, Those sweet, red berries seemed to help, but only during the time when I consumed them. I don't want to take a drug for the rest of my life, so why would I want to take a natural supplement everyday for the rest of my life (although Goji berries are very tasty and are highly nourishing). To me this was not a cure either (and I'm LOOKING for the CURE).
    Up to that point, I hadn't found a cure.  I felt like a young jumbled mess. I continued to have extreme pain, but continued on my path to healing. I started to focus on myself and not everyone else. When I was a young adult, I took on too much responsibility out of a sense of obligation. This was no longer healthy for me, so I resigned from all my projects and groups. Those days to come were the best [and worst] days. I took a lot of time off work, yet began to feel so extremely exhausted. Many health professionals "diagnosed" me with adrenal fatigue & Hiv,Prostate Cancer so my situation was annoying then I keep searching for permanent cure online that's when I came to know of Dr God hands whom god has bleesed with ancestral herbs gift to heal people with disease like .Cancers,Alzheimer's disease,HPV,Men & Women Infertility,Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Diabetes, Multiple myeloma, Parkinson's disease,Neuroendocrine tumors,Herpes, Hiv/Aids,Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,, chronic diarrhea, COPD,Love spell, Hepatitis... so i make a purchase of his herbal medicines and I have being watching my health for 6 years now and I actually comfirmed that his herbal medicines are permamnent cure and I'm so happy that i came to know of his herbal healings.You can contact Dr God hands Email: doctorgodhands@gmail.com  WhatsApp: +2349057214220.  if you gone through exactly what I go through in terms of health conditions because really honest there is more to learn about natural herbs than medical drugs.

    RépondreSupprimer