Ginger’s main ability is to reduce inflammation, improve digestion and boost immunity, ginger is rightfully thought of as the most powerful food of the XXI century.
It’s rich in many essential oils that give it flavor and aroma like gingerol, shogaol and zingerone.
They are powerful anti-parasitic, anti-viral and anti-bacterial agents that relieve pain and help with cardiovascular diseases, asthma, etc.
Ginger tea benefits
– Ginger is an extremely efficient remedy in the fight against sore muscles, cold, flu and headache, but can also relieve pain.
– A cup of ginger tea reduces the risk of stroke.
– Because of its warming properties, ginger improves circulation, oxygen, vitamins and minerals delivery.
– The antioxidants in ginger fight infections and boost the immune system.
Ginger tea recipe
- – Organic honey
- – Coconut milk
- – ¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
- – ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
- – A cup of water
This tea is really easy to be made. Boil some water, then add turmeric and ginger and let it simmer for 7-10 minutes. Put the milk and strain the tea in a cup. You can also add some flavor if you like, and enjoy this wonderful and healthy tea!