Social media

Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest Addthis Blinklist Blogger

dimanche 1 novembre 2015

Findings Confirmed, Doctors Did Not Believe: A Woman Cured Cancer In The Fourth Stage! She Ate Only THIS!




Candice Marie Fox was very nervous when her doctors told her she had thyroid cancer, which has spread to her other organs and according to their assessment, she only had five years left to live.




Now, she is 31 years old, and when that was happening she refused chemotherapy. Instead, she ate three pineapples every day. Also, she ate a grapefruit, lemon, papaya, apples, kiwi and bananas.




Within six months she got rid of the fourth stage of cancer!

“I found out that the bromelain from pineapples, kiwi and papaya destroys the protein layer of cancer. Protein from animal products feed cancer, and when I eat large meals my energy is directed to the digestion of food, so the body can’t heal.”

Findings Confirmed, Doctors Did Not Believe A Woman Cured Cancer In The Fourth Stage! She Ate Only THIS!

In 2011 her doctors found out that she had cancer. They told her to go to chemotherapy but she refused.  Also doctors told her that she has only five years left to live.

Her friend Jamie died from cancer at the age of 31 and her cousin Frankie also died from cancer at the age of 13. Candice thinks that chemotherapy is bad and they die because of that.

“They told me that I don’t have time to treat this disease, but I didn’t give up and I read many articles about cancer. I found out that bromelain from pineapples, kiwi and papaya destroys the protein layer of cancer and because of that I started to drink pineapple juice every day. I didn’t eat anything except fruit for many days.”

She stopped using chemical cosmetics and cleaning products, quit smoking, but she has also taken steps to reduce stress in her life.

“Stress, chemicals and animal products feed cancer, so I got rid of them|.
When she went to check the condition after 6 months, doctors confirmed that she almost completely got rid of cancer!!

Source: http://healthylifestory.net/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire